Monday, October 12, 2009

ish.

I HATE THIS.
WHY IS LIFE DOING THIS TO ME HUH??
WHY IS IT MAKING MY SCIENCE NOTES DISAPPEAR!?
I NEED MY SCIENCE NOTES
Oh,
yeah. And I'm sorry for not updating much. I'm on my full blown study mode now. ;o
I finish my exams on the 28th
On the 29th I have my checkpoint exam, ITS RIGHT AFTER MY EXAM. sigh. all the way to the 2nd of november.
So it really stinks because i still have exams on my birthday. But i'll be FREE after that. Ahh. Still wondering what I should do. Hmm. I probably wont have a celebration. It was a depressing fail. ( Blog later shall explain. I just want to spend my day with my close friends.) Ahem. My girlfriends. HAHHAHA. I feel so HYPER NOW. But at the same time, emotional. BECAUSE I LOST MY SCIENCE NOTES.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD? KARMA DOES NOT WORK LIKE THIS
WHAT HAVE I DONE? HUH?
AND EVEN IF I HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO MAKE KARMA MAD AT ME.
THIS IS A LAME WAY OF GETTING BACK AT ME, OK?!
Hm. AHEM. 2nd of november. My readers you'd better mark your calender and wish me happy 15th! :D cause there's nothing that makes my day than to remember that some people still actually remember.
Yes, expect many blog posts. Okay, my blog is pretty dead and morbid, probably the most boring site you can find on the internet at the moment ( cause I'm to busy hermiting away , is there such a word, ?)
Ok. Bye. :D Science notes. Sigghh.

No comments: