Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello

Hello
It's been awhile hasn't it?
Lets just summarize the past few weeks of my absence
1) I studied like hell for my exams. HELL.
2) I ate oat crunch biscuts everyday
3) My results are pretty good
4) Halloween party tomorrow
EXAMS
1) I'm still having exams right now. Checkpoint, but its supposedly not important. BUT IT WAS HARD. It is said that usually math isn't hard, but ENGLISH && SCIENCE. Thoes are killers. I was clueless about science, they were asking me things I've never learnt/ things I learnt a century ago. nice. So, yes, when the results come out, hopefully people wont think I have the IQ of a snail.
OAT CRUNCH BISCUTS
These things are incredibly addictive! So yummo! I ate them for an entire week due to exams. I would just take a whole packet of em and much on it while I was studying. I even skipped breakfast sometimes and brought these amazing cookies to school. aah, but now I've finished them. all.
MY RESULTS WERE PRETTY GOOD
hell yeah.
HALLOWEEN PARTY.
Aaaaah. I cant wait!! Although it's tomorrow, Practically the entire form is invited and we're all going to play till midnight and be crazy. Can you guess what I'm gonna be? Mehhehehehehehhe. (psh. Its just something unoriginal and super cliche, but you'll find out tomorrow)
ASIDE FROM THAT
My life has been an insane rollercoaster ride with all these people
a) I dont know whether they really are my friends
b) I dont know if what I think is true
c) JUST SHUT UP, TOO MUCH NOISE I CANT THINK YOU MORON
d) Friends are supposed to be happy for each other. ( except when it comes to studies, thats where I draw the line)
SO YES,
On somedays I feel miserable and I don't know what to do,
BUT
On somedays I can be the happiest person on the earth and no one can bring my sprits down.
Its all in his hands.

No comments: