Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What goes in my mind during a math question.

Wow, I just realized something. I am a die hard winner at anything I do. I supposed I realized it at math tuition today, I know its just tuition, nothing special, insignificant. But there's just this raging uncontrollable feeling inside me that wants to get it right, everything right. want's to feel that splash of satisfaction. And think,

I'm smart. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
Although I suck at math.

The amount of pressure building up, when I do a math exercise. The tension in my fingers stiffens me. My tutor eyes me, like a the watchful eyes of a hawk. The pen in my grasp, quivering disecreetly. A thousand thoughts rushing through my mind ; Is this right? Is this how you do it? What if it's wrong? What will be his reaction if he notices? What if? What if?

(That's right, So now you know what I'm thinking most of the time, and that my brain is just filled with questions that lack substance.)

My eyes rivert, from side to side, check once, check twice, across the book. Did I copy the question correctly? Okay, I think I'm good to go. I Think, but I'm not sure. I could be right. Yet I could be wrong.


I look up at my tutor. his beady, expressionless eyes scan my work. After what seemd like an eternity, a slight nod of approval was shown. And relief floods through me, I then continue life happily (:

Some people may lable as a Kiasu person. But I don't think of it that way, I think.. more like a person who cares about her studies/ make sure she excels in it. IMMA NOT KIASU DOUCHES.

 
Pee/esh:I don't think that i dramatized it too much, it's just that sometimes I dont think I can adeaquately express my weirdness through undetailed sentences.

No comments: