Monday, September 21, 2009

A stroke of genius!



Click that link, the screen saver is so funny. It'll brighten up your day.
A short post
Anyways, just finished talking to sam.
And we had an awesome idea.

WHAT IF LIFE WAS A MUSICAL?
It would be like

Sam: so do you still like him?
Kim: Its hard to say.
Sam: WHAT DO YOU MEAN.
Kim: well, ME AND MY HEART WE'VE GOT ISSUES, I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD HATE YOU OR KISS YOU.

* BACK UP SINGERS*
or.
Sam: OMG WE'RE IN THE U.S!
Kim: I SAID HEYYYY ITS THE PARTY IN THE U S A

*Sam breaks out in cyrus*

or a short play!

*in the car ride back home*

Him: I LOVE YOU
Her: WHAT?
Him: I SAID I LOVE YOU
Her: OMG, SAY IT AGAIN FOR ME, CAUSE I LOVE THE WAY YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT I-
Him: WTH? WHY YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME!! BOY I WANNA KNOW!
Her:WHAT? IMMA GIRL.  But i wish I was a boy. IF I WERE A BOYYYYY.
Him: JUST SHUT UP AND DRIVEEEEEE.

Okay I think I'm hyper. This is what happens. When I have too much free time.

Pee/esh: this post wont make much sense if you hate music.
1) Issues- The saturdays
2) Party in the USA- Miley cyrus
3) Say it again- Marie Digby
4) Obsessed- Marah Carey
5) If i were a boy- Beyonce
6) Shut up and drive- Rihanna

*Goodnight

No comments: