Sunday, September 27, 2009

I don't want to go to school

Hello PEEPAWWW. (:
I have just finished another header. Yeah, its all brush. Cause I on the verge of annoyance with my other header. So boring.. and brick :( I like this one better

10 points for anyone who can guess why!
ITS PINK :D And I made this blotchy thing ( which is supposed to be a heart but I failed ) WITH WINGS. SO I CAN FLY BABY!! :D

&, I cannot believe I have to got to school tomorrow. I don't get some of you who want to go to school! I like going to bed in the morning and waking up late, THEN, going back to sleep again, and just lazing around the house eating left overs DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY!!

But I have missed some of my friends (:
AWWH. HAHA. Okay, I think I should ga pack my bag.. or something

I saw this on tv
What is the longest time in the english sentence?
...
'I do'
Geddit? ( if you don't you're a total moron)
I find it pretty smart.

Pee/esh: If you're wondering why there is the random " black lace" word on my header, its because I AM STARTING TO LOVE LACE SO MUCH. especially black ones , NO, I am NOT becoming emo and worshipping the colour black, ( i just think black coloured lace is SO PRETTY) Don't get me wrong, I'm still the rainbow / pink/ pastel/ dark colour loving girl you all have always known (:

Goodnight _*
....
& yeah, Its us againts the world. NO MORE BROCCOLI. STRIKE I SAY! SRIKE!!

No comments: