Friday, September 11, 2009

Hari raya

MUAHAHAHA. Okay, THIS IS GOING TO BE LIKE, THE FIRST EVER HARI RAYA THAT I AM STAYING IN KUCHING!!! :D in other words
incredibly utterly, unbelivably
AWESOME.

WHY?
because, I may seem like a loser slash loner, BUT I HAVE FRIENDS. And I may seem a little anti SOCIAL, BUT I LOVE GOING OUT WITH THEM. And i have never once stayed in Kuching for the holidays because i always seem to be going off somewhere.
And what perfect timing that the cinema in spring has * inhales... after much patience*
 HAS FINALLY OPENED.

Because we live in tiny little Kch and we depend on nothing more but our trusty Star cinplex or River side. But finally. Some place that's near my house

MY HARI RAYA TO DO LIST!

1) Go out with SAM & BOOBY. We have a MOVIE MARATHON TO ATTEND
( in other words stay at the cinema THE WHOLE day and just watch MOVIE AFTER MOVIE AFTER MOOOVVIIIEEEEE, i just need more money)

2) SRATCH OUT ALL MY PROJECTS AND HOMEWORK BECAUSE I WILL DO THEM ANYHOO.

3) Sleepovah. (: with. you know who. or who's .

4) I shall go out, with some of my classmates

5) Bake cookies.. with someone, or whoever wants to bake cookies with me.
 
6) I SHALL GO OUT WITH BRENDA AND TRACY & REUNITE WITH THEM
 <3

pee/esh: I'm sure there are many more but I cant think of them at the moment. ugh. brain clot.Right now I'm thinking on what my next post should be about.
aah. it will be long, like my rare.. long posts, but this time, IT WILL BE LONG. (:

till then

No comments: