Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A few things that make life better

A short post before I transform into a nerd, and bury myself underneath a pile of science books.

A few things that make life better.

ONE.

IDIOTS.

As painstakingly gruesome it may be to put up with them, Idiots are actually a plus factor why life is better ( for the non idiots of course) because they make you feel superior. And when your down in the dumps, you can still think " At least I'm not an idiot like * ___________* insert name there.
And ACTUALLY, Being an idiot isn't that bad either, cause people feel sorry that your such a moron, so you get pity! And they don't expect much out of you, therefore, you need not live up to other's expectations.

A: Yerr, why you get so low?
Idiot: Cause I idiot, not my fault..
A: Like that is okay.

TWO
Panadol
This fantastic gods-gift-to-humans, is something I can't live without.& Today I have especially realized how dependent I am on to it. Without this magnificent cure called 'panadol' all girls would despise menstruating. Because panadol is the hero, it defeats the evil cramps and leaves us comfy. So we do not look like withered up leaves.

THREE
Facebook/ Farmvile/ FFS/WORDCHALLENGE

In other words, the kick ass games on fb.Like farmvile or Wordchallenge. Cause if your dumb or you really suck at playing games, guess what? you can prove that your smart by playing wordchallenge and getting good scores. OR you can show the world what an awesome farmer you are on farmvile. BUT, what if your really retarded and you get shitty scores on word challenge, or your a sucky farmer? That is why there a cheat codes, so you can get to high levels and people will think yourreally smart.

(* note i do not do that cause i'd rather not have my acct banned)

FOUR

SAM
No, I'm serious, cause
WHO COULD POSSIBLY LIVE WITHOUT THIS CUTE CUDDLY THING CALLED SAM?
;D

No comments: