Friday, September 25, 2009

Facebook quizzes.

Another day when I sit infront of the computer and do
 FACEBOOK QUIZZES.

Which stupid way will you die?
I find this utterly disturbing.

1st time I tried, I got the answer.

YOU WILL DIE BY STICKING YOUR NOSE INTO THE TOASTER. YOU WILL DIE AT THE AGE 29 & A HALF.

....
WTF? SERIOUSLY?

Firstly, why would I stick my nose inside a toaster? ITS A TOASTER. To pre smell the bread if its toasted enough? So then IF i stuck my nose inside the toaster ( god forbid) my nose would probably get burnt off, therefore I would bleed to death. Well that kinda sucks considering my nose is probably the only good feature of my face. OR, I could possibly get electrocuted once I have stupidly stuck my nose into the toaster and then I am unable to get it out. My body is a good conductor of electricity! (;

And another thing, WHY 29? I haven't even lived half my life yet and I get killed by a toaster.

So I was pretty disatisfied with the answer, SO, I tried the quiz again, ( you can obviously see that I am very obsessed with it, not to mention pissed that facebook is telling me that I'm gonna stick my nose inside a toaster )



2nd time
The stupid way that I will die from is sticking my tounge into the lawn mower, aside from the fact that I am thinking the most gruesome, sick possibilities of me dying that way, IT IS MORE STUPID THAT STICKING MY NOSE INTO THE TOASTER

Cause firstly, I doubt that I'll ever mow the lawn ( I'd probably get a gardener to do it and he'll stick his tounge into to the lawn mower. MUAHAHAHAHA.

Secondly, WHY STICK TOUNGE INSIDE LAWN MOWER HA? Toaster still acceptable maybe I'm a moron or something want to smell whether my toast is burnt. ( One of my friends said that amy would go hyper and push me to the toaster when I'm smelling my bread, HAHA)  BUT A LAWN MOWER? Unfortunately I failed at thinking of the possibilities that I would stick my tounge into a lawn mower, to see whether grass tastes like chicken?

And now It says I'm going to 'die' at 19, Just another wtf moment that I'm experiencing today.


The toaster looks kinda perverted.


No comments: