Saturday, September 26, 2009

Emoticons/ horrible replies

TEXTING
I really hate it when people give me this face
It is so discouraging

=.=

The worst part? It can be used to reply anything.

REPLY: =.=
Hey, I think I'm going to run for president of the united states
,or,
Omg, my cat diedREPLY: =.=


This emoticon just screams " so?" or " yeah.. whatever"
arrggghhhh.The equal dot equal FACE.

Another thing that is slightly annoying, this ONE SYLLABLE WORD
'lol'
WHICH CAN ALSO BE USED TO REPLY ANYTHING.
I'm pregnant
reply: Lol

I broke my leg:
reply: Lol

In other words it means, I really don't give a shit.

AND THE WORST PART?? I'm a horrible, disgraceful hypocrite.
Cause I use the 'equal dot equal' and 'lol' left right and center. AGH, and I get annoyed at myself, seriously wth is wrong with me!?

BUT THE ONE EMOTICON / REPLY I WILL NEVER USE
^^
WTH IS THIS THING ANYWAY!?
I MEAN I KNOW WHAT IT IS.
But it just looks so gross. and perverted at the same time.

so yeah, ^^

omg I just got goosebumps from typing it out
ew ew ew god forbid god forbid

No comments: