Sunday, August 2, 2009

What i have been doing for the past 29 hours

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. well yea, i have been cooped up in my room for the past 29 hours, ( i have not gone anywhere on Saturday/ Sunday, except tuition)

And I am still very much alive. So, what have I been doing ? GUESS. seriously do.
...
I HAVE BEEN REARRANGING MY ROOM.
Me. The messiest person in the world.
how incredibly ironic

Thousands of my bottles of god know what.
My favourite hair ties all hung NEATLY ( not all over the floor anymore onto some hanger thing) the rest of my hair ties are in the drawers. The un-like able ones.
Cupcake fan that Syaf bought for me from Singapore. I don't know how much use it can do for me.. BUT I FIND IT SO CUTE.. ( as awesome as the ISUZU paper fan Sam, Booby and I have!)
My prized possessions. all arranged.. according to.. size!
And the one that I love THE most.
.
.
.
MY AWESOME COLLECTION OF HAIRBANDS!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! :DDD They just look so beautiful * tears *
Things that have yet to be arranged.
Messy bed with worm like quilt.
Messy table
Shitty table
and also the little poster I made for Gavel :)
Okay. That shall be all. Let me continue as I facebook. And continue in reading the Holy Grail.
SERIOUSLY.
which is, NONE OTHER THAN
duh.




No comments: