Monday, August 24, 2009

Quotes that are over used

So, I went to the American Museum of Natural History. Its boring. And I forgot to bring my camera. & I hate the subway. Its so complicated and everyone ask gives us wrong directions
Eg.

Us: Hey.. we wanna go to Fulton, what train do we take?
Stranger: FULTON? you take the yellow one on no.4

that doesn't sound right. hmm. But that goes to canal!

Us: which train to Fulton?
Stranger: You can just walk ( 20km, not all of us have stamina of steel)

Us: which station to get to Fulton?
Stranger: Ohh.. Fulton.. take the E train

In the end we ended up in China Town. ( far from our destination)
So we hitched a cab home.

ANYWAYS, aside from that i have been thinking about the most USED love quotes over
THE MOST USED LOVE QUOTES/PHRASES THAT ARE SO OVER USED .
( but we still love them) in my opinion.

1) Life without you is meaningless
2) Your the reason why I'm living
3) I would die for you
4) Till death do us part
5) You are my life

And the one that we've all heard about a million times but we still love..
6) I LOVE YOU

THE CHEESIEST QUOTES/PHRASES I HAVE HEARD
1) Do you have a map? because I'm lost in your eyes.
2) I wished you were my hand phone so i could turn YOU on.
3) Excuse me, but do you have a parking ticket because you look fine.

AND, finally, one of my favourite quotes

Most people think that it's easy to be a genius but what they don't realize is that we have to put up with all the idiotic people in this world.
-Bill Watterson.

...
I'm really starting to get annoyed with people who disgrace the English language with their utter bimboticness.

No comments: