Friday, August 7, 2009

CHAIN LETTERS

Something I really cant stand
Something that's worth blogging

CHAIN LETTERS.

Whats more disturbing than a chain letter. When your just enjoying your Friday night in font of the computer. And you log into facebook. Shit. Chain letter.

Saying that

"If you don't send this to 15 other people. you will be ugly for 10 years"
WTFOOONNNG?? I'm going to be uglier for 10 years!?

But then again. I'm just to lazy resend it. ( I sent it to 3 people then i got lazy and just stopped) So i asked sam.
Whether i should take the trouble and resend it.

THIS ONE..

you're pretty and you know it, clap your hands! This is a toast to us, for the men who have us, the losers who had us, and the lucky bastards who are going to meet us! Send this only to fifteen pretty ladies.You've been considered one of the fifteen prettiest girls on my friends list! Once you've been hit, you have to hit fifteen pretty girls. If you get hit again, you know your really pretty, however if you break the chain youll be cursed with ugly for ten years, so hit up fifteen pretty girls........you girls are my besties for life♥ ;)

Sam told me to not bother.
SOOOO. Sam sent me a chain letter.

Namely this

From sammie.


here's a NEW chain letter.
if you didnt send the previous chain letter you got ...previously
you WILL NOT BECOME UGLY.
you WILL
get the love of your life
some pink jello
AND
a champagne float.
DONT SEND THIS CHAIN LETTER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RICH
SEND THIS CHAIN LETTER IF YOU THINK ITS FOWNY.



LOL. it made me laugh. Thank you sammie. :) but then i was like. BUT BUT BUT.. i sent it to three people already!! So.. she sent me .. another one



ONCE YOU READ THIS YOU ARE CURSED.to be PRETTY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.WAHAHAHA i am a girl not a ghost a girl i DO have eyes,a nose, and all my appendages WILL NOT appear at night to scare you or take you to some strange place BUT I DO HOWEVER WISH YOU ALL THE LOVE AND BEAUTY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.DONT SEND THIS IF YOU ARE LAZY DO SEND THIS IF YOU WISH TO SEND SMTH AMUSING TO YOUR FRIENDS =D


Why cant chain letters be like this? There's always a threat in every letter. Like my dog will eat my mom ( i dont even have a dog) someone will kill me at 12. or i'll choke on a chicken bone.


ANTI CHAIN LETTERS ANTI CHAIN LETTERS ANTI CHAIN LETTERS. WARRRGGGHHH


PEE/ESH: sam . I havent received my pink jello yet


PEE/PEE/ESH: I cant believe I'm not going for interact night. totally forgot about it.

No comments: