Saturday, August 22, 2009

Central Park+ other stuff

So, I visited a bunch of places today.I've got aunt a few pictures. Walking to Rockwell.
The little eateries down below.
My family and cousin
While we were in Rockwell we went to this shop called ANTHROPOLOGIE. and it is beyond awesome. It sells all sorts of clothes and aside from that they have loads of sculptures in the storeBird thing made out of plastic forks ZOOMS.

Peacock thing made out of chopsticks
ZOOMS
Pretty wooden mirror.The stuff there are ridiculously expensive. BUT, insanely nice, still in the process of persuading my mom to get me a dress from there.
Carnegie! Supposedly to be very famous for their awesome sandwiches. ( we had to wait in a line to go in)
Inside. Very vintage looking.
The menu. So meaty.
One of their famous dishes. some smoked meat thing covered in mozzarella cheese.
BEYF .. i mean beef. This was so yummy. I was so full I had food up my nose.
Lets do this... behold.. cake of awesomeness!! The strawberry cheese cake.
After a while my parents went back to the hotel so i followed m aunt around. And we went to the biggest toy shop in NYC. ( childish I know) but this toyshop is really AWESOME.
GIANT JELLYBEAN SOLDIER!!
ZOOMS. Look at the jellybeans. Their like cemented together
LEGO CANDY!
Jaw breakers. ( okay I know it may seem more like a candy store than a toy store ) I always see these things in cartoons. unfortunately I've never tried one, don't even know if it tastes good.
And from this post onwards, all the pictures are dedicated to SAM.
There was a Harry Potter / Lord of the rings section and they sold the stuff for insanely expensive prices.
HEDWIG!!
The mirror thing that harry potter has
The wizard cup!
QUIDDUITCH!! The golden snitch.
Harry potter charm bracelet for $145. Which is about rm500.
LORD OF THE RINGS. SMEAGOL. ( i actually googled the name to make sure i had the spelling right so i wouldn't embarrass myself)
THE RING
Lord of the rings.
Lord of the rings. Knife thing
The other ring from lord of the rings
HARRY POTTER: Slytherin pen! * note the snake*
HARRY POTTERS GLASSES!!
And the best part...
HARRY POTTERS WAND! Unfortunately its out of stock.. so yea, SHEETAnyways, Pretty doll houses going for a thousand dollars. I've always wanted a doll house ( needless to say i never got one)

Minnie mouse in the middle of the street
ANDDD
The plaza hotel. If some of you don NOT know why this place is so efftard AMAZING, its because .. IT HAS BEEN IN SO MANY MOVIES. ( E.G: HOME ALONE) ANDDD. THE BEST PART IS THAT IN GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 2 LAST EPISODE CHUCK BASS WAS ACTUALLY THERE WAITING FOR BLAIR.
CHUCK BASS WALKED ON THIS. on that spot. by the road. we should all worship that piece of ground.
Inside the plaza. So classy
Also, the plaza is famous for a little girl called Eloise who used to live there last time no shes not a famous person or anything/ singer/ actress)
She was a little girl who lived in the plaza with her nanny ( obviously she was super rich) and her parents were always away. ( i don't really know whats so special about her ) but she was very cute. And occasionally she would come down and crash weddings ( she was about 5) and steal food and cause a lot of trouble. They even have a book!
The statue of liberty is cool.
Then we headed to CENTRAL PARK!!
My aunt and Hilary
The park's HUGE. it'll take at least 6 hours to explore the whole park
Hilary and I . :D anyways, I'm going to go for dinner now. I'll probably go to the Museum tomorrow ( where night of the museumwas filmed )
I WANT TO GO TO CENTRAL PARK WITH SOMEONE. other than my relatives.

No comments: