Monday, July 27, 2009

Yea...

So today's been pretty.. USUAL. okay, ignore my last post because I was just being hyper and typing out random letters to form RANDOM WORDS

And all of us had our report card back.
AND YOU KNOW SOMETHING? (okay this is totally a proud/stuck up moment)

*inhales*
I GOT SECOND IN CLASS!
*exhales*

for after many terms ( 4 to be exact ) I am finally finally not, 3rd / 4th etc etc etc. first place went to Serena, as always -.-..

And here is our classes picta, posted on facebook by me.

Cause i thought it was slightly clearer than the one Jason posted. SORRY JASON :D ( thats me btw. The girl who's smiling like an idiot on YOUR left)




AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH. SAD.

But the thin EVERYONE was talking about today was.. JASON'S SUPER CUTE BLUR CHUBBY FACE IN THE PICTURE. SERIOUSLY LOOK AT IT!!At YOUR right. SECOND ROW. The Korean shortie. *POINTSPOINTSPOINTS!!!!*

Cant see it? Allow me to zoom in on UTTER CUTENESS.

Believe me in real life he is not that innocent looking.* emphasizes on the word NOT*

OH. And the FML for today is..

Today, my sister was annoyed at me because she thought that I took her mascara when I didn't, as it was her who left it in the bathroom, but I dont think she knows it and she thought I took it. FML.

Since the word limit for FML is 300, I cut off many parts.
Alright, I have to go look up on my speech now, TTFN* ;D

*UPDATE*

WTF. MEGAN FOX IS REALLY A GUY!??!?!??!?!??!?! I just found out from Tiff, but seriously.I thought it was a joke. WTF!??? *encrypted msg* hdosadhawuhqiuwgdabdawu!?!?!??!?!

No comments: