Sunday, July 26, 2009

YAY!!

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. ;DDD

GUESS WHAT I HAVE JUST GOT.

SOPHIE KINSELLA- TWENTIES GIRL. THE NEWEST BOOK !!!!!
Sorry I dont have a picture of it now cause i'm in ICT class at the moment, blogging about my happiness :D

* total hyper / estatic happiness!! *
Its fate.. I know it is. Because I was just walking around MPH yesterday, and it was there. On the shelf.. talking to me.. luring me towards the magnificent SOPHIE KINSELLA MADE PRODUCT ;D ( AND IT WAS THE LAST COPY )

This just proves it.. I AM THE CHOSEN ONE. MUAHAHAHA. TO READ THIS BOOK. THIS FANTASTIC FANTASTIC GIFT FROM GOD BOOK!!!!!!

Most of you peeps are probably wondering. SO WHAT. its just A BOOK.

.....
...

why you...

dnshidhayreujhsaudywqeeyyhytreqaayh!!!!!!!! * encrypted msg*
HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!??!?!?!??!?!

ALL SOPHIE KINSELLA'S BOOKS ARE UTTERLY A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!
PHWOOAAARRRRRRRR.
SO THERE! GAH!

okay, i have to go now for english. I'm so PISSED AT THIS BLOODY *deyiyuenrywduawhduerh* com. shlal bnot let me acess facebook sites

ushdfuwehrwhfgefewytwe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: