Friday, July 10, 2009

RAINFEST DISAPPOINTMENT

Total epic failure.

I REMEMBER CLEARLY, after rainfest 08, we were all, OMG, OMGG I CANT WAIT FOR RAINFEST 09!! then we started to plan out everything, all the rooms and the bookings and i was so sure that i would go. Until the whole world got infected by Swine Flu. Amy and i didn't take of the rainfest wristbands for days.

AND WHAT AM I DOING HERE SITTING INFRONT OF THE COMPUTER NOT BEING AT RAINFEST ANYWAY!!? I feel so loserish. -.-

And also, this term was the first term i did not go anywhere, except i had lunch with my mom and mr peter. I was quite surprised that not many people were going out. Once again, i feel loserish.

Was supposed to sleep over at Sam, BUTT, SOMEONE HAS A MUSIC EXAM. nvm, we shall make up for another time ;6

No comments: