Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FML

FML AGAIN
Take not: this fml makes me sound like I'm a deluded, crazy, unstable, rebellious teen, believe me, i am not, I just write like one.

Today, I have a 6 minute speech to write, for the contest, which i haven't even memorized, besides that i think that it is so morbid, people may fall asleep, I also have sets of MATH to do, but I obviously have no time to do it, did i mention that my piano exam is coming up soon? and if I fail it there is a huge possibility that i will have to suffer the embarrassment of retaking Grade 7 next year. which would make me a failure. Not that i don't ALREADY feel like a failure, but by retaking the Grade 7 exam would confirm that I AM a failure... after all, i just FAILED IT. Aside from that, my best friends birthday is this Friday, and i feel stressed that i haven't had the time to go out and buy her something nice just to let her know that i remembered her birthday. Sorry sam, I hope you don't mind a late birthday present. As if things aren't bad enough there's been this particular teacher that has been trying to make my life more miserable on purpose. I may have passed the 300 word limit but i seriously don't care, NEITHER do i care if YOU , FML moderating people APPROVE my FML because I just want to rant to someone.

( I didn't submit this to FML btw.. they'd probably think that i' sick physico and block all submit ions from forever.)

My life sucks but I dont give a *adsubhdiuqdwa* ENCRYPTED TEXT:P

*UPDATE*
WARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AND JUST AFTER I THOUGHT THAT THINGS COULDNT GET WORSE. AFTER I FINISHED TYPING MY SPEECH FOR 2 HOURS, I REALIZED THAT MY PRINTER IS OUT OF INK. FML FML FML FML FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: