Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rant

THOSE WHO ARE PLAIN BULLSHIWAT.

You know after a while, you will get tired of things. And you know what i`m tired of? Those who crave for nothing but attention. You pathetic excuse for a human. It's annoying you know? you hear this phrase 10 times a day ' I'M ANOREXIC. OHMYGAWD'

WHEN YOUR NOT. DO YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A POPPY SEED THAT YOU'RE SO CALLED 'ANOREXIC'? SO WHY SHOULD YOU BURDEN ME WITH YOUR IMAGINARY PROBLEMS that only exist in YOUR WORLD.
And you know that all that the person wants to hear is, no your not anorexic. your just naturally pale and skinny like a thread.
do you get my drift or am i not making any sense?

You know that theres nothing wrong with yourself. Its just that one little thing where you make up things just so that you can feed on attention. Hunny I can see through your lies.

WARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i feel so frustrated thinking about it my hairs going to fall out any time soon. i'll be like.. homer simpson. balddie.

Anyways. Ever since hanging out with syaf i must say that she's influenced me to be more practical :D and this is the biggest change she's made of me.

This was pretty funny

She told me that: there will always be people who hate you, and they're all full of hate you see?
while i on the other side, i dont hate although they despise me. You see i picture a scenario where all my haters are drowning in their own hate. And i'll be on land, watching them drown in their own hatred.

Since it might be hard for some to picture it out i drew it out on paint;D
Then i asked Syaf, 'do you think i'm drowning?'

Then syaf said,' half half, cause your not sure whether to hate or to ignore. DONT WORRY KIM. JUST GIVE ME YOUR HAND. ad i shall pull you out.


GIVE ME YOUR HAND!!!

Phhwoo. I think i just burst a blood vessel.

No comments: