Wednesday, June 17, 2009

nooooo!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
my pet on super poke grew up!!
THIS IS MUTHAEFFTARD TRAGIC!!
ITS NOT EVEN CUTE ANYMORE, it looks BIG AND FAT!!
I had just discovered it when i was feeding Tofu, suddenly out of no where,balloon neon coloured words " i grew up!" flasehed through the screen and Tofu morphed into a.. a.. a fatso!! NOOOOOOOO. TOFU!! * kim screams*

grow back. :(

Coversation between me and Sam [ignore sam`s random MSN name]

Kim says:
OMMMMMMGG
Kim says:
SAM!!
Kim says:
thisis bad..
first person to actually start talking to me after reading this... gets smth... jello like. says:
WHHHATTTT?
first person to actually start talking to me after reading this... gets smth... jello like. says:
WHAT HAPPENED?
Kim says:
shit,
first person to actually start talking to me after reading this... gets smth... jello like. says:
OMMMG
first person to actually start talking to me after reading this... gets smth... jello like. says:
HAHAHA
first person to actually start talking to me after reading this... gets smth... jello like. says:
what?
first person to actually start talking to me after reading this... gets smth... jello like. says:
what hapened?
first person to actually start talking to me after reading this... gets smth... jello like. says:
seriously.
Kim says:
my pet on super pet just grew up!!!
Kim says:
ITS NOT CUTE ANYMORE
Kim says:
EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!
Kim says:
Its so bloody uncute and fat!!!!

first person to actually start talking to me after reading this... gets smth... jello like. says:
I KNOW RIGT?
WHEN MINE GREW UP
I WAS UPSET
Kim says:
wthwthwtwhwtwwhwttwhwtwyhwytwhwytwhtwwtwytwhyytw
first person to actually start talking to me after reading this... gets smth... jello like. says:
IT LOOKS BIGGER
Kim says:
stupid pig
first person to actually start talking to me after reading this... gets smth... jello like. says:
NOT CUTE RIGHT?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kim says:
go to hell pig
first person to actually start talking to me after reading this... gets smth... jello like. says:
AHEM
im born in year of the pig my dear

Kim says:
oh..
Kim says:
i mean..
Kim says:
virtual...pig...

No comments: