Thursday, June 11, 2009

KL!

I wont really update much. cause i need to go to sleep. been talking to sammie the whole time :9

I took this picture in kl, curve, the apartment : D all the little candles inside the glass lined up in a row. The ceiling. HOMG, kl has the most amazing gastronomic delights. Yummy yum yums. :D
I bought tons of these
ME LOVE <3


Today was all crap btw. this morning i ordered McD's. AND IT ONLY CAME 2 HOURS LATER.
SHHEEEEET. and i had to go to tuition so I was so frustrated , i tried calling so many times but it wouldnt even get through i was so mad at them i wanted to call them and say


" YOU KNOW, I`VE BEEN CALLING 27 TIMES AND IT HAS BEEN ENGAGED THE WHOLE TIME!?!?!?!? DONT YOU KNWO HOW TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS?!??! WITHOUT US THERE WOULDNT EVEN BE A MCD!!! IF IT WERENT FOR YOUR DELICIOUS QUARER POUNDER I WOULDNT EVEN BUY FOOD FROM YOU!!"
raaa! and it came just before i was about to leave the house ._. I GAVE THE GUY NO TIP.
all this time i ahd always ordered the fillet o fish or the Mc chicken, but sam jhas always been obsessed over the quarter pounder so i decided to give it a shot
HOMG ITS SO YUMMY
phwooarrr
so that was my day, getting pissed at McD's

goodnight blogsphere :)

No comments: