Friday, June 5, 2009

Tag

1. Name the persons you tagged.
meh

2. Describe urself in one word.

- Hungry

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
- the one i love :D

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?

- yup :P


5. what happens if that someone rejects your confession face to face?

- Ice cream is always there

6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?

- I`llbe watching over you.. so dont cheat on me!


7. What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
- would you believe me if i lied?

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- They dont have that in book form

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
- food

10. Long distance love ?
- doesnt matter :]


11. Best place to cry?
- while your cutting onions


12. Who do you love the most?
- meeh

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
- i was drowning in mashed potatoes

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
- as brenda says, 'dont hate, appreciate!'


15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- I see you as a friend, I dont love you, thats why i cant be with you
( and it was a lie :P)

16. The last person you had a beer with?
- yuck

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
- sammie!! And some other peeps

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
- josh :D


19. The last person you hugged?
- its probably sam xD


20. The last person you yelled at?
- I cant remember ._.

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
- nope.

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
- angry ? cant recall.

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- its a very long list :9

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
- Barcelona

25. Are you old fashioned?
- In some ways :9

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- food

27. Five facts About Me:

- I dont do mornings
- I am lazy :9
- I get jealous easily :D
- I am always hungry
- I love writing :D

28. Five things that scare me:
-heights
-the dark?
-creepy things
-empty dinner plates
-being alone

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:

- wake up call

- Katy Perry ; Thinking of you

30. Five Things I treasure in my life

-My fammie
-friends
-food
-happiness
-chocolate twinkies!

No comments: