Thursday, May 7, 2009

JJ

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUU!!
YOU BITCH
YOU FLAT CHESTED WHORE
WHEN YOU POP THOES THINGS OUT I SEE THEIR BELLOW SEA LEVEL
HARD HEADED AIR HEAD ANUS!
YOU ANUS!!!

okay. enough. my rant. BEESH.

Update soon :D
Jiajun is straight gay
Jiajun : FINALLY. I`ve been rejected by thousands of girls.. online..
Mubahahahaha. Darren had surgery on my thig and its now 5 miles long


Ignore him.
PPPPFT.

Today has been really.. exhausing. I think i`m getting more sensitive to loud noises. We practiced our performance for our project about half a million times, and my legs are aching everywhere from yesterday`s circuit training, so can you imagine bending up and down a hundered times when you have sore legs and thighs!?!?!?!?!

All i really want to do now is go to sleep
the past few days have been so hectic

No comments: