Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tag

Tagged by felixson sawing :)
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People .(but don't say their name)
.
1. I think your pretty hot
2. Your a bitch.
3. You can get on my nerves every once in a while
4. Stop telling me your fat
6. I`ll always be there for you
7. I wish you weren`t so smart
8. If only you were merciful enough to be more lenient on me
9. How can you consider her your friend?
10. I miss you, Mr. perfect.
.
Nine things about myself :
1. I try my best in math, and i think i may be getting somewhere.
2. I`m like a durian. I may seem as if i dont care as i am prickly on the outside but i`m actually really soft and squishy
3. Sometimes all i want to do is eat and sleep, that completes life for me
4. I get annoyed when life gets in the way
5. I feel sad when things aren`t perfect, i am competitive.
6. bossy people are annoying, i try not to be one of them.
7. I have a bad habit of putting " done by" on my projects and putting my name first. sorry guys xD
8. I love writing. and loads of other shiz.
9. And I dislike people who are like leeches, that suck on my ideas and use them as their own.
.
Eight ways to win my heart :
1. You`ve got to be at least a little decent looking :)
2. Don't be shy, talk to me.
3. Don't be too cliche
4. Someone that cleans the toilet,and leaves the seat down
5. A man that can cook. now thats a real man
6. understanding, sont hurt
7. You can make me smile, try to do something that`ll make me proud of you. :9
8. not afraid to tell me how they feel
.
Seven things that cross my mind a lot :
1. My future.
2. College.
3. Shopping
4. Movies
5. France
6. Things that i shouldnt mention here or i'll seem like an over confident anus. :9
7. Parties.

Six things I do before I fall asleep :

1. Go to the toilet
2. Do toilet stuff. Brush teeth and was face
3. On the air con
4. eat grapes
5. Look at the fan
6. Sleep in the sleeping kim position. which is seriosly weird and to complicated to describe,

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
1. Obama
2. Sophie kinsella, reese witherspoon and anne hathaway :)
3. tracy & bren. i miss them a lot all of a sudden
4. Sams
5. every single person ive ever met. thats changed me in ways i couldnt myself. [copywrighted from sam :9 ]
.
Four things your wearing right now
:1. Undies
2. glasses
3. a bored :/
4. Sleep clothing :9
.
Two things you want to do before you die :
1. To do every crazy thing that i havent done [i'll probably make a list]
2. go to africa . lol.
.
One confession :1. *related to first question* i think your pretty hot
Its you. the guy who wears the shirt that makes your body look hott.

No comments: