Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fashion Show + Teachers Day

So for this year, we had a Fashion Show performance. ( basically its just a group of people walking up and down the aisle doing awesome poses :D ) i have to admit, it took a lot of work and a lot of skipping classes but it was so worth it!! The entire crowd was screaming ;D
Sam and I were : CAN WE DO IT AGAIN!? PLEASEEE!!? So. PICTURES.


I love her so much :)Sam getting ready. Rainbow eyes!!
Me & amy. ( or amy and i whatever ) on the way to school i was thinking about amy`s really nice black heels,... then a thought suddenly struck my head. SHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. i forgot to bring my OWN shoes!!! AGGGGHHHHHH. i had to make my dad turn back s i could get my super tall shoes !!Amanda, Melissa, Dora, Me (thanks dora for the make up help :D)
Dora and clare thanks for the hugeeee help! :D
Melissa and i. I love her sweater. Its the most amazing thing you have ever seen. COLORSS!!
The star of the show ; ROSALIE. the cutie paired up with Anderson. I could see everyone`s face going "awwwww"Melissa and I :DBoobylava!! She was so bloody beautiful during the show. with her little black dress and everything xD

Group picta!! ( rosalie`s so cute biting her lollipop)
Everyone told me they had no idea where i wasIM HERE!! YOU SEE???? HERE HERE HERE!! That tiny little unidentifeid speck of pixel THERE!!! *groans*

Other than that
IT WAS TEACHERS DAY. everyone from other classes were doing fooooon things like LIMBO and shiz. But my class were playing cards. I MEAN EVERYONE. we should al gather in a circle and hold hands and sing!! Okay nevermind bad idea.

Bigass eyed donovanGabriel kept smiling. and drinking my drinks -.-Smiling wedgie
Unappy short personThats all we did suppose. the food came late and i felt so stuffed!!!!


The perfect way to end this post. Two little boys which are the cutest things in the WORLD!!!
DANIEL AND THE OTHER KID WHOM`S NAME I DO NOT KNOW!!!
SO CUTEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Especially daniel, who has older girls falling head over heels for him. and he`s only 9. cute kid. I`ve got more pictures!! READY??

...

UTTER CUTENESS!!

p/s: it was my little twin sister`s 9th bdae today (16th may) do you know how loud a mass of little scrambling children are!?

No comments: