Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tagged!

Tagged By Brenda


Rules: You must answer all of this questions. :)
Instruction: Write a word from the alphabet given and give a reason why are you writing it.
And tag 4 people.
Ganbatte! (Good luck in Japan) o.O


A.
Air con
*
Something i just CANT live without!

B.
Bedazzles

*
One of my hobbies


C.
Chocolate
*
and addiction.

D.
D.B.S.K
*
My sex tools!

E.
EW
*
someting that occasionaly passes through my mind!

F.
FAT
*
am i fat??

G.
Grapes

*
My favourite fruiit!


H.
Hell
*
When you see my faces hope it gives you hell! find a man that gives a damn and treats you well! *sings*

I.
Ice-cream!
*

i cant live without!


J.
Joshua!
*
I trust him oodles

K.
Kinky
*
Cause it is


L.
Love
*
I love you!

M.
Magic
*
I believe n magicc!


N.

Nympho

*
Someone whit a high sex drive

O.
Oodles

*
Because i love you oodles

P.
Peanuts
*
Yummos!


Q.
Quit
*
I dont quit!

R.
Rich
*
I want to be rich, famous.

S.
Sugar
*
Sugar+addict


T.
Tracy

*
I love her!!

U.
Understand
*
i need someone to understand, to take my hand.

V.
Valerie
*
Pius's girlfriend. Valpoops.! I miss Valpoops. :(

W.
Western Europe
*
i hope to go there soon

X.
Xtra small
*
Something that fits?

Y.
yoodles

*
.. noodles..


Z.
Zzz
*
Goodnight;

I tag;
Tracy
Sammi
Dianaaa

*loves*

No comments: