Sunday, April 12, 2009

back then.

Someone buy me a rose. i need it`

I remember, when i was in form one. we were walking at the side, back from Uni Shop.
She looked at me,`` so how do you find school?`` * smiles*
`` Oh. well you know me. i don`t really have any friends yet you know.`` *answers*
Her eyes widen in disbelief.
`` well, your MY best friend!``
``Really? `` * i felt so utterly touched*
``Best friends forever, till the end of time i`m always there for you`` *Laughs*
what happened to that?...
p/s: exams results are coming out tomorrow. i want all A's. except math! GAH
p/p/s: visit theovereducatednympo.com so funny. LOL.
``Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together,Brighter than a lucky penny,When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine``

No comments: