Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SIGH

this song is perfect

to thoes who wish that they could have someone ,

But that someone is already taken,

Dont lie. I know a lot of you feel this way and you cant be expressed any better than this

I'll kill that motherfucker!!

He looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I need everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

He talks to me, I laugh cause it's just so funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my piano
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, I don't know why I care

He walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause ..

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

*cries*

Anyways. TAG.
1.Answer them sincerely
2.Tag at least 5 person

--Girlish--
[x] I like at least one shade of pink (all shades of pink&PINK&PINK)
[x] I don't like being messy (mcb i will go crazy)
[x] My belongings are organized (like a nerd)
[] I don't like rock music
[x] I like wearing accessories ( all colorful and fun)
[x] Bright colors amaze me (give me red , pink and yellow!)
[x] I hate black ( too much black si too emo like)
[] I go to the salon once a week (not that rich ok)
[x] I comb my hair almost all the time (comb your hair 100 times a day and it shall be "silky smooth")
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere

TOTAL: 8 x 10 = 80%

--Boyish--
[] I wear baggy pants
[] I play video games
[] I listen to bands like,Yellowcard, Switchfoot, etc.
[] I like wearing jackets with hoods (hardly ever wear jackets.)
[x] I'm too lazy to do chores
[] I don't like shopping
[] I like to go bungee jumping
[] I like being sweaty
[] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes
[] I always wear perfume
TOTAL: 1 x 10 = 10%

--Nerdy--
[] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket
[] I enjoy studying
[x] I wear glasses
[] I'm a straight-A student
[] I've never skipped any class in my whole life
[] I like my shirt tucked in
[] One of my favorite subject is science
[x] I like reading books
[] My assignments are passed up on time
TOTAL : 20 x 10 = 20%

--Emo--
[] I like the color black
[] I sit at the corner
[]One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes
[] I like listening to rock music
[x] I have a lot of problems in my life.
[] I don't talk much
[] I don't have that much friends
[] I barely have fun
[x] I barely go out with my folks or friends
TOTAL : 2 x 10 = 20%

--Childish--
[x] I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes
[x] I sleep with a stuff toy
[x] I watch cartoons
[x] I love to invent words only i understand-
[] I sleep with a night light
[] My parents are the ones who choose my
outfit
[] I'm scared of roller coasters
[] I like being with my family relatives
[x] I take bubble baths
[x] I love Spongebob
TOTAL : 6 x 10 = 60 %

[*]


Girlish-80%
Boyish-10%
Nerdy-20%
Emo-20%
Childish-60%

i tag:

brenda

Tracy

Jasmine

Diana

Samantha






No comments: