Friday, March 27, 2009

I cannot sew

It's original definition was "Laughing out loud" (also written occasionally as "Lots of Laughs"), used as a brief acronym to denote great amusement in chat conversations.

I CANNOT SEW.
AND THAT IS VERY SAD.

so. anywone wlling to do my DT project for me? I made a promise to myself. THAT I WOULD FINISH MY PROJECT AND ALL THE CRAPPY SEWING AND MAKE AN ASSIN FANTASTIC BAG.

.
With my shiat loads of colourful cloth i hand picked and had to pay myself. ==
SCREW IT ITS SO HARD I KEPT SEWING MY OWN FINGER!! i gave up on it. have to find another solution.
I love syaf! i camwhored with her cause we both gaved up. or rather i just gave up. how sad.


Thats mica.





Yeah. NYAHA. i miss her. ad i cant really update. cause there's so much to study. but im so lazy. and exams are in a week. and i bet syaf is.. studying.. like she alwyas is, and im.. watching NATALIE TRAN!! COMMUNITYCHANNEL I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE HER!! she is so amazing. and funny. i stayed till 12 watching her video's and woke up at 5 because i had a nightmare that i was preganant and i was going tohave an abortion wtf it really creeped me out and i couldnt go to sleep so i was watching her video's at 5 am in the morning BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO WATCH IT AND I HAVE TO ADD COMMARS TO MY POSTS, HAH, okay. This asian australlian gir


you are now my favourite youtuber.

ANDDD. whats with lol?
Now, it is overused to the point where nobody laughs out loud when they say it. In fact, they probably don't even give a shit about what you just wrote. More accurately, the acronym "lol" should be redefined as "Lack of laughter."

Depending on the chatter, its definition may vary. The list of its meanings includes, but is not limited to:
1) "I have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this conversation."
2) "I'm too lazy to read what you just wrote so I'm typing something useless in hopes that you'll think I'm still paying attention."
3) "Your statement lacks even the vaguest trace of humor but I'll pretend I'm amused."
4) "This is a pointless acronym I'm sticking in my sentence just because it's become so engraved into my mind that when chatting, I MUST use the meaningless sentence-filler 'lol.'"
oh. LOL. even i have a habit of doing that. lol!

No comments: