Saturday, February 7, 2009

:(

A picture i took in KL. Going to have anew home to stay there soon when i go there for visits instead of that crappy old apartment that sends my nose in sneezes

Lately life is being hard on me.
Homework load. And my very own personal life is on the brink of crumbling. How wonderful!

And just recently i lost one of my bestf. SIGH.* HEAVES.*SIGH*
:( sigh* even though its been some time. I just wrote everything out.
Is this a poem or a nursey rhyme. i honestly have no idea. i just wrote everything out.
AND I KNOW ITS SUPER HILARIOUS CAUSE NOTHING I WRITE MAKES SENSE BUT SHUTUP! xD
*
Lately we've not been that close
And somehow i'm missing thoes times when we always got into toast

I said i'd be fine
That i didnt need you in time

But suddenly when your not there, a part of me is gone
One part i was very fond

Sometimes i was annoyed
Most times i tried to avoid

But now when i dont have to do any of that
I realized to see you honestly weren't all that bad

you were funny, cheerful and umpy
whilst i was emotionless, anger filled and rather frumpy.

And now some motherfucking bitch stole you away God she's just so gay.
SIGH.
<3 I still want it to be back the way it were. gah. :(

ANYWAY. Look! my sistah drew a pudding ( yes puddding. after all. it is an adorable name)

Not only is there pudding. there's BUBBLEGUM :)
Yeah. its kinda crappy picta. Anyway. updating on some belated CNY picta's not really alot cause i've had a crappy CNY (aside the fact from being bitten to death by mosquitoes. my blood is sweet)And my cny was spent in darkness with only an oil lamp providing light. yeah. short circuit. :(

There were pictures of me and my brother and sisters :D like 20 years ago?
Look at my brother when he was 1! Omg the cake is as big as him. wtf.
But i wont update all now. maybe later.
AND THIS IS MY MATH BOOK. NOTICE THE FIREY RED FIERCE EXPLOSION???
THAT IS GOING TO BE MY HEAD IN A WEEKS TIME


No comments: