Thursday, January 1, 2009

I want the world & nothing less
yes :D

I woke up at 10 in the morning. Yesterday we were actually supposed to view this magnificent display of fireworks whih would be outside our hotel. but as it happens our side of the room was facing backwards. == wtf. so i went to sleep. ;)

LOL. but thats alright, i woke up this morning. and my mom kept staring at me.
Me: whaaattt.
Mommie: you know ah. today new years eve you still wear until so black kah.

bahahaha. i forgot xD

But so many things have changed since 2007 and 2008.
firstly i become older and older i dont want that

Lotsa things have changed ;)
In everything. maybe i should list them out. hmm. maybe later. haha.

WAIT. :D one thing that has not changed between 2007 and 2008 has banged me on the head :)

TRACY TEO SIANG YEE + BREN ONG HUI TEE.

HAHAHAHA, i love saying that name. still mine ever since the first day i came to lodge. Basically both of them did not like me when i first came to lodge especially miss tracy teo. but bren and i became friends cause we looked alike. SO RANDOM RIGHT? even my aunt say so when she look at my camera.

Auntie: omg, who is this GIRL? look like YOU!
Me: yeah i knoww.
Auntie: is she like your TWIN?
Me: yuppies.

:D anyways i'll blog more about it laters. bahahahah. ;P

No comments: