Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I was playing viwawa again cus i was bored. omg. super beautiful cards. i just had to take a picture :) i realized that suddenly everyone is playing viwawa now. how awkward o.o and a few months ago it was totally unknown. lol!

``U.S at the moment. Currently i'm in San Fransisco. And i'm tired. ;( and sleepy.
And. Roasted. Ass in i feel on my inside all crumpled and burnt up. hmmpf. But on my outside im freezing. its a bout 15Celcius now. TT I've got tons and tons of pictures. about 100+ plus 100000 :D Staying with my auntie. her house is so nice. i can thaw inside her house.

Later we're going to have some huge course dinner. So excited. food :D pig. bahaha.
And i think it also happens to Christmas Eve in Malaysia. Since U.S is 16 hours behind malaysia its still a day away from christmas eve ;).

A merry christmas happie Cwistmas to all my beloved. well, since i cant call them on the phone cause its like, 6 bucks a minute.

So

.

.

.

.

Happy Christmas to my assin people
especially to the people i love so much
♥Brenda
♥Tracy
♥Joshua
and to thoes who i care a lot about
All the people on my links. i love all of you ;)
All the people who know me.
From the A to Z's
Dear Santa♥♥
``I've been so good. .. good .. quite good better that bad , so all i want for christmas is that all the people i love have a fantastic christmas
and a flat screen tv to be put in my room and a new pink camera and i want a diamond necklace from my mother and a pair of awesom shoes and better hair
♥Kimiwie

No comments: