Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAGGED BY Brenda .my DRAMAPRINCESS.
The 6 things i like about you :]I know i'm lame :](WHAT?!)

6 people to tag:
tag
fiona
isnt
that
so
random?
6 things I'm passionate about
Friendship
Loveship
Funship
Hateship
Satisfactionship
Editing picturesship.

6 things I say too often
Gah
omg
you fcktard
you gay ass
dont worry, im here *smiley face*
dick shit

6 books I've read recently
Cleo
Science Spectrum8
The genius guide to being a genuis like kimiwie :DD
Brenda&tracy's Letters to ME. haha
Sophie Kinsella.(my fav author)
Meg Cabot Writtened Books

6 songs I can listen to again and again
Fall for you
Hot&cold
The river flows in you
love story
Kiss the rain
Kiss goodbye
6 things I learnt in the past year:
Love
hate
betrayal of trust
the real meaning of best friends
hating maths forever
biased dickshit teachers. ==

No comments: