Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sorries

[[*click on nuffnang icon*]]
I've been so depressed.
Because of boredom.
Sorry for not updating since forever.
Okay. First of all i have been grounded ever since exms are coming soon (one mnth *ppfts*)
So i have to study study. =(
And i am SO BORED. sothis may be the last post until.. erm. October the 23rd? Then no more studying until next year. HAH, well.. actually. no. i dnt think so. ==
That day i saw the most creative picta larh. =)
Christie showed it to me and i did one of my own.
See? Emoness. I hate emo people. == So retarded.


See? if you look at it closely it says "cut here" i thought that was so creative. in a realy creepy way. xD

Here's a slightly prettier one. I had not enough time to make it perfect.. xD

OMGSH. i will never surrender my love for editing! :D even though i am banned.. i will still try and sneak to use the computer find an innocent way to use the internet

Okay.

STARTING FROM THIS POST.

THIS BLOG. WILL BE OFFICIALLY dead. killed STOP HAVING NEW POSTS. UNTIL AFTER THE 23RD.

so i can study XD wait.

actually. no. i dont know. =(
THERE ARE SO MANY FREAKING THINGS I WANNA SAY. But i cant cause i need to study science now. ==

No comments: