Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SOassinPISSED

IM LIKE SUPER ASSIN PISSED



*inhales*
I lost my phone.
There. I said it. I CANT BELIEVE I LOST IT!!!
and now im in kl and its really impossible that i could ahve lost it, but i dont have it GARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
.
ARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ==
Steps.
1) Mother passed me phone in the elevator from our apartment when we were going down for breakfast.
2) i put it inside my baggie (that has no zip but if it did drop out i would have heard it) my bag was like really full =(
3) put it inside the car
4) moved it out of the car and into the boot then went out for breakast
5) when cale back searched bag 10 times and could not find phone and started screaming
6) my mother killed me T_______T
7) i will be phoneless for life.

*prays*


*Oh god Oh merciful one may there be a person kind enough to find my phone and return it back to me s there is my mother's number inside the missed call please please please! ppft. as if this world. ==*
i want it back i want it back!!



Garhs.IM SO FFIN MESSED.

No comments: