Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kl Kl

Yay. After a week from kl i' like. FINALY BACK :DDDD *joys* But it was nice =) Haha. I went to aLOT of places when i was in kl. >.< . Haha. Okay. When i was in kl i needed to wash my clothes so yesssss. i have finally forced myself learnt how to wash my clothieeess :DD
BUT NOOOOO. i couldnt USE the washing
machine. It was spoilt ==
I had to use this

IT WAS A FREAKING SMALL BUCKET and i got all the clothes i was wearing wet == AND IT WAS DAMN HEAVY SO I COULDNT POUR IT OUT ANYWHERE. ==

SEE.SEE. see the teeeny cubical is was stuffed in to =( And actually. thee is a hole at the side of the washing machine and your supposed to just pour the watr in but i dint see that sooo.. never mind xDDD.
So. i did this instead.

I poured the water from a 5 storey high building. Thank god no one saw it ==
I went shopping after hat but unfortunately did
not buy anything cause so so so poorrrr. =(

i saw he cutest CUTEST little baby jacket in Baby Gap. OMG. it was so cuteee. Next time when i have a little girl (or boy i'm going to dress her or him in cute cute clothing. And pink frills :DDD

And even if it is a boy i WILL STILL MAKE HIM WEAR IT AND he can just be gay he will look sooo cute anyway. Pink is a good colour on both sexes. Agree? Agree xDD
Ooh. ANd also. found this monkey Brand. =)
The shirts are so CUTEEEE. Because they have a re
ally CUTE BIG fagging monkey on it =)
Photobucket See? The first One looks like sam. Then the second looks like AMY. and The upside down onelooks like me! :DDD haha. Oh. After a few days i did go to Nirwana to pray. Omg. It was so hiot == I was like sweating so MUCHHH. =(
Alot of praying. Many Many Many Sacred Holy Holy Thingies.
Ooh. I also ate food in Kl. IT WAS SO YUMMY. I was brought to this place where they had the cutest little balls. Not as in. Balls-Testicles but Balls FOOODDD. It was so cute. Xiao Long Bao.
=]
Photobucket

No comments: