Thursday, August 21, 2008

I got tagged by Brennies And Tracyy =)

1. How do you pronounce your name?
-Kim-Ber-Leeeeee Awe-some-NESS

2. Do you like anyone?
-NO.i LOVE someone xD

3. Who was the last person to text you?
-Joshua

4. Who was the last person who really had make you laugh?
- Samantha TEO =)

5. Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
- Of course NOT. =(

6. Who was the last person you hung out with?
- Samantha TEO. amy TAN. Diana TING Christie GOH :D

7. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
-My Mother. =)

8. Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?
-My Mother. Trying to locate my lost phone. Sobs.

9. Do you drink tea?
- NO. ew. =( Oooh. Teh Tarik then ada lah. =]

10. Are you happy?
- NO. im Not. I'm "EMO" i wanna SLIT my wrists *Note sarcasm* im okay okay larh. normal ==

11. Is your room clean?
- My room is shit and Messy. Not like TRACY TEO. who cant SLEEP in a messy room. TSKSO disciplined

12. Has anyone got on your nerves lately?
- Yeahh. Feel like spitting at them

13. What was the last movie you saw and with who?
- Penelope. Borrowed from amy. Or is it Lent? i dunno == By myself. IM A LONER =(

14. Do you watch a lot of tv?
- NOO. cause i'm POOR.and i dont have Astro. But recently i've been watching olympics at the kopitiam larhs. =]

15. What are you wearing?
-Shirt and jeans.Just came back from 1 Utama.

16. Would you even dye your hair blonde?
- Noo. I'd look like a deranged asshole

17. Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
- Noo. Because my sis kept on kicking me =(

18. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- Noo. My mommie didnt buy me the Monkey Shirt. But i shall get it tomorrow! :DD

19. Are you talking to anyone?
- Christie and Ameline :)

20. Do you have friends?
- OF COURSE. I HAVE THE BEST-EST MOST AWESOME LOVABLE FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!! WHO LOVE ME AND I LOVE THEM!! :DD *all of you better start crying now* (and i am talking to YOU
BRENDA ONG. TRACY TEO. AMY TAN. SAMANTHA TEO. CHRSITIE GOH JASMINE YEO ANGELO NG.( he has a blog but i forgot the name xDD) EDDY. AND EVERYONE ELSE. =)

21. Last message and comment on friendster?
-
Brenda ONG

22. Status?
-relationship. :)

23. Last song you heard?
- I KISSED A GIRL!! * i kissed a girl. I liked it. Tasted up her Cherry Chapstic


24. Who's the last person you hugged?
-
SAMANTHA TEO Amy TAN. CHRSITIE GOH, Diana TING All in one Goal. Am i lucky or what =)

25. Anything bad happened today?
- YES.i lost my PHONE. but then i found it so.. yeah. :)

26. Currently?

- Looking for Graphics. Chatting.playing

27. What is the closest thing to you that is pink?
- Erm. Erm * starting to sweat* My BEDSHEET. but if i were at home in kch it would be my PENCIL BOX my ENTIRE WARDROBE.. ETC ETC ETC :DDDD

28. Is there a secret you never told your bestfriend?
- No secrets are kept from my friends. *awww.at least.. i think so =(*

29. Do you like to read?

-Yesh:)

30. Do you keep memories or try to forget them?
-I keep them. FULLstop. =3

I tag::
SeBasTian
Jasmine
Andrea

No comments: