Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tagged :D

That is so RANDOM
I got tagged by Cindy Cookie

~ A]] People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

~ B]] Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
✔ I'll feel absoultely Hurt and actually i'll go find the person he was with and skin her alive. If it wasnt too bad i'll forgive.. in time :) But that just sucks.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
✔ I would wanna dream to have ALL my dreams to come true . Is that expecting too much ? D:

3. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
✔ I'm never satisfied. so.uh.no

4. Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
✔ Yeahh.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
✔Caring. Takes the relation serious. Makes me smile at the lamest things :DD Anything Honestly.Just has to be nice. And listens to me. :)

6. Which is more blessed,loving someone or being loved by someone?
✔Being Loved By someone. Because you feel wanted. :)

7. What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?
✔ Guys who are assholes and dont give a crap about anything. rude.

8. How far will you go for the one you love the most?
✔As Far as my Mommie would let me. But if it was my own decision i would walk a thousand miles. More than that if i had to just to see you. [Just hope i dont die]

9. Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days
✔Yeahh. I feel like second best :(

10. What is your favourite fairytale of all time and why?
✔ Fairytale ? LOL . Uhrrmm . Cindyrella Cinderella , cause the storyline veryyy nice marh and it's romantic as well . So yeahh ..

AND I TAGG..
no one
Cause theyve ll been tagged anyway -_-

No comments: